We in your leadership roles wanted to take a moment to express sincere thanks to all of you. Recently we've been rolling out some new ideas and new wa...
Sincere thanks to all
April 5, 2016
February 14, 2016
Hello once again.
In this message we want to take the time to offer you some bullet points from the cast meeting in Jan. Of course, if you're an active member of the show, you have a copy of the 2016 rules and regs form which you've signed and should refer to as often as needed. This is simply a courtesy post to hit the hot points and offer a quick way to find that information.
• NO bullying, belittling, degrading, or in any way being abusive to others
• NO smoking, drinking, or drug abuse will be tolerated
• Sexual harassment claims could lead to legalities
• Be quiet on the set when the cameras are rolling
• No food or drinks allowed on set during filming
• Know your job and do it 100% - ask for help/clarification if needed
• Do not do someone elses job (ie, don't direct if you're not the director)
• Do not handle any gear or equipment unless assigned to do so
• No one is allowed into the main house unescorted
• Be on time for filmings and commit. NO "maybes" allowed
• Fully participate in the setups as well as filmings
• Keep everything PG-13 or less
Once again these are just the bullet points. Please refer to your copy of the Rules & Regs form for more specific details regarding these matters and more. Always be willing to come to us and ask for a better understanding or clarification of the Rules & Regs at any time.